View Full Version : Refrigeration transport rollers

23-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Anyone out there know where I can purchase a set of 4 rollers that are mounted on arms that allow you to gemmy under a dairy deck and then using a long ratchet strap around the unit it leaves it sat on the four rollers so you can move it about, I've seen other guys using them but I'm now in need of a set myself as I have an up and coming project with six 5.0m dairy deck to take out of a shop and 11 4.0m unit going in so they would be really useful to have.
Or if you know of any other equipment that would do the job it would be appreciated.

23-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Simple units like this any good?

Try a Google on "furniture moving rollers"

23-09-2015, 09:08 PM
You can hire them,not sure if the ones Brian are talking about will carry the weight,screwfix stuff is a little cheap and cheerful a customer of mine hired some to move some heavy processing machines so I guess they do them in different weight categories.

23-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Hi manx man sam
Just google. plant moving skates!
Or load moving skates.

24-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Cheers for the replys, I had Googled for them, but can't find the actual ones I had seen, the nearest at a reasonable price have been these http://www.ajproducts.co.uk/lifting-equipment/machine-skates-dollies/large-load-movers-600-kg/3988301-33559.wf These are in pairs of wheels but I think I will get away with using these :)