PDA

View Full Version : Daikin iTouch issues

Markie
08-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Hi, I'm having problems with a hotel we look after. There are 5 floors of Daikin vrv III ducted units that are all controlled from 2 itouches. When I called Daikin tech they asked if they have the pen on top or on the side. They are the former.
In a nutshell two units have completely disappeared from the system and on the 5th floor room 521 has changed its label to its address (something like 1:1-01, which can still be seen in properties, and all the subsequent units on the list have shifted down one number I.e. Room 522 is now labelled as room 523 but is still 522 in properties and so on.
Unfortunately the bloke I spoke to at Daikin seemed quite inexperienced and said he had never heard of this change of labelling before and no idea how it could happen. Re the units that disappeared he said that they must have lost their addresses on the system and need re addressing and adding to the system.
I will be back on site tomorrow and calling them up again but any help from you guys would be great!

Thanks,

Markie.