PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket fridge - south

chillerman2006
27-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Hi All

who is doing supermarket fridge in the south, like kent / south east London area

any engineers on here in that area drop in :)

chillerman2006
29-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Damn over 180 views and not one engineer will admit to living in the south east

Is it really that shameful :cool:

What if I said there could be 60k in it

monkey spanners
29-06-2015, 11:22 PM
I always go home past the supermarket, its the Safeway....

chemi-cool
30-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Damn over 180 views and not one engineer will admit to living in the south east

Is it really that shameful :cool:

What if I said there could be 60k in it

I will be next year in the south west and west Wales, can it be of any help??

Martin Davies
30-06-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm in Portsmouth...

FreezerGeezer
30-06-2015, 11:29 PM
If you'd dealt with certain of the supermarkets in London, you'd know why no-one seems keen! ;)

Are you looking to employ a bloke or more? I could ask around a couple of friends for you, if you give me the details.

chillerman2006
06-07-2015, 09:48 AM
I always go home past the supermarket, its the Safeway....

thanks Jon :D

chillerman2006
06-07-2015, 09:49 AM
I will be next year in the south west and west Wales, can it be of any help??

Steer well clear of Carl n Hamish then mate ... & stay away from their woolly friends ;)

chillerman2006
06-07-2015, 09:54 AM
If you'd dealt with certain of the supermarkets in London, you'd know why no-one seems keen! ;)

Are you looking to employ a bloke or more? I could ask around a couple of friends for you, if you give me the details.

Yes I have, worked on most of them, keep your stores up to scratch and its plain sailing

If you know any ''good'' engineers down that way, send me their contact details & we'll have a chat

FreezerGeezer
08-07-2015, 11:10 PM
I've put the word out, if anyone comes back I'll pass on their details. :)

Disagree about the plain sailing bit, since very few of them will approve the money required, in my experience. IF they will finance it, then yes, agree absolutely.
There was even one site where the IST wasn't allowed the petty maintenance budget because apparently the manager was adding it into his profit margin!
If you aren't on a good team, or you're on a new client that's in **** order, then you've got little or no chance.
Otherwise, I agree absolutely & it's how I've always tried to work.

chillerman2006
13-07-2015, 10:44 PM
IST says it all

they screw everyone and take companies under

word has it their next victim is about to fall

no over time being allowed and they are asking guys to work weekends with no pay ... just banking hours

spacemanmark
15-07-2015, 08:43 PM
IST says it all

they screw everyone and take companies under

word has it their next victim is about to fall

no over time being allowed and they are asking guys to work weekends with no pay ... just banking hours

So who's that then, I can only think of 3 companies and I know we that we are fine!

chillerman2006
16-07-2015, 09:21 PM
So who's that then, I can only think of 3 companies and I know we that we are fine!

Tell that to your engineers then .... they are the ones worried

''no over time being allowed and they are asking guys to work weekends with no pay ... just banking hours''

spacemanmark
17-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Tell that to your engineers then .... they are the ones worried

''no over time being allowed and they are asking guys to work weekends with no pay ... just banking hours''

Thank you Mate, interesting what's being said out there, anyone with any concerns just needs to pick up the phone to me, not sure, who, where or what with the hours comment!

Cheers Mark