PDA

View Full Version : Zanotti Monoblock BGM11702F Error code help pls...

Johnny Walker
30-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi,

I have this monoblock unit, was taken down due to leakage and burned compressor.
Was in storage for over a year but today I decided to fix it up so took apart, deep cleaned, new compressor fitted and wired up, but now it comes wit E7 on the display and doesn't do anything.

I tried to find online but no luck. Does anyone know what is E7? I have to wait until Monday to call them...

Thanks

joe-ice
30-05-2015, 04:06 PM
e7 connection error between keypad and pcb board

Johnny Walker
31-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Eww, thats seems right, the connector broke off from the keypad pcb so I soldered the wires in, seems like I messed it up.
I have 3 cables coming from the main board, black, brown and blue marked as SIG, GND1 and 12V, do you know which pins are they connected on the keypad? Ive got 7 pins there but no markings...

joe-ice
31-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Sorry dont know , the order they go in is left to right 12v sig and ground but dont know exact pins

Johnny Walker
01-06-2015, 06:59 AM
It was connected to the first 3 pin on the left side, so I tried it in the order you said but no luck
With this cable order the screen didn't lit up so will try and call technical help later (if I didn't blow up already the digital circuit with wrong cable order...)
Thanks for the answer anyway

joe-ice
02-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Sorry it didnt work thats the order it shows the cabling in the wliring diagram at back of manual