PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic CS-W24BB4P Daikin Equivalent 2001 Heat pump R407c?

aircontechnical
19-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Someone else has posted the same question last year, but was wrongly told that this wasn't a Matsus.h.i.t.a (damn foul language filter, good job I'm not based in s****horp). manufactured unit. I can confirm that this manufacturers name is all over the unit.

It is dated 2001 and can cool / heat using R407c.

Two issues I need a indoor pipe thermistor 25°C = 20KOhms....same as many Daikin units.

The main issue is I need to replace around 20off filters / Grill (Fascia) to make the system look new for the clients new refurb....he hasn't the money to replace at this time.
Part number Panasonic CZ-BT-01P.

Since Panasonic are no longer supporting this unit I need to get spares from Daikin.

Anyone help me?
Which unit is the same Daikin....twin unit on one condenser.:confused:

frank
19-05-2015, 03:36 PM
The only Panasonic range that was re-badged Daikin was the Urban range.

The model you have is from the Panasonic Flexi Range.

Spares for this may still be available from the Panasonic dealer Oceanair (http://www.oceanairuk.com/)

The other alternative is to either clean them with 'Flash with Bleach' or have then spray painted

Tayters
19-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Is that Paul?

Last quote I got (Oct 2013) was from Dysk, £120 inc delivery, in stock (Panansonic or Dysk, not sure where).
Definitely a non Daikin unit, got the Panasonic remote not the Daikin one.

Might be worth trying or get the paint pots out as Frank suggests.

Cheers,
Andy.

AC_From_Hell
22-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Definitely painting, this panel is very old, not even supported for spare part delivery by the Panasonic Service Network.