PDA

View Full Version : Veto pro tech backpack

Po65
28-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Has anyone brought this bag? Have you found it a good bag for the money
Thinking of getting one. And if not what took bag do you all use

Brian_UK
28-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Seems very expensive, have you looked at Magma toolcases?
http://www.ck-magma.com

Backpack around £36

Po65
28-04-2015, 09:26 PM
I have the ck tech tool case already but it's a lot of weight on one strap and they don't last that long so I was looking at spending abit more for a bag that lasts longer

monkey spanners
28-04-2015, 09:59 PM
I have a Tech LC, its a bit small for what i need, the backpack is much bigger. If you are near Swindon why not call in Beasleys Tools and see the bag in person.

There are lots of reviews on youtube for Veto products.

CraigF
12-05-2015, 10:27 PM
I've got a tech lc, best bag I've ever had. I also have the mb2 meter bag for when I'm just controls fault finding so I'm not lugging round my tech lc which can be quite heavy what with impact driver, spanners etc. I used to swear by CK stuff, but they just fell apart too quick, but then they are a fifth of the price of a propac but then the propac comes with a five year warranty and is so well thought out.

Tayters
12-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Don't know about the backpack version but owned the laptop version XLT for a year now.

Tad pricey (£180 ish I seem to recall, ouch) but worth the money I'd say. Good for organising tools, hardwearing, little strap for the tape to hang, clip for the tape measure to can't ever see me getting another CK bag after this. Make me look proper professional even if I can't fix anything.
Downside is lots of little cubby holes for screwdriver bits (according to the sales video) which aren't much cop but just a minor gripe really and if you've got something pricey I guess more chance of getting it half inched!

Went for the XLT to carry the laptop about when required or for keeping paperwork in the middle section otherwise. Works great, get that wallet out.

Cheers,
Andy.

tp970a
15-07-2015, 01:12 PM
I purchased the Veto Tech Backpack a few months ago. It is expensive and heavy. But its easier to carry since its a backpack and front tightening straps lift it higher on you back. Much easier on ladders. I really like it.