PDA

View Full Version : Service procedures mitsi electric

Harry Trafford
08-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Just wondering if any1 has any neat little tricks they found over the years regards cleaning coils, drains etc. im interested if any1 has an easy way to clean cassette and ducted coils...

jonjon
08-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Coil cleaner make sure it's diluted and washed through or it end up been a bubble machine !

Harry Trafford
09-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Ever use a hand held steam cleaner????

install monkey
09-01-2015, 11:15 PM
years ago i sprayed a smellin underceiling evap coil on a daikin vrv - 3 days later got a call saying it was leaking water, the orange smelly stuff in a can from dean an wood contained somithing that dissolved the polystyrene drip tray, did stop it smelling though

install monkey
09-01-2015, 11:19 PM
mate told me to get a few cans of grease gobbler as cassettes in a bakers were all mouldy,slimy- good for when it goes in his eyes-went all chinese on me! haha

rude
10-01-2015, 08:38 AM
years ago i sprayed a smellin underceiling evap coil on a daikin vrv - 3 days later got a call saying it was leaking water, the orange smelly stuff in a can from dean an wood contained somithing that dissolved the polystyrene drip tray, did stop it smelling though

Same thing happened to a guy a work. Except he did it to a split system and it was like a waterfall going down the wall.

Had to laugh at that.