PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Help Please

bluegoof
03-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Hello to all.
My name is Martin and I am from Prague, Czech Republic.
I have got the model SR-S20DTCS which was being sold in Czech Republic in the year 2003 I believe.
Few days ago, a noice were coming out, just after I have opened the refrigerator door.
I have googled a bit, and found several videos on youtube, what the problem was and how to fix it.

Inside, my model looks exactly the same as this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3xtl2AoOs

I have took all the ice away. Put it back together and than have seen another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kbnddADDU

After putting it back together, I did a very stupid thing, did the same as the guy in the video at position 10:54
I have pressed for 17 seconds those 2 buttons which goes to another set-up mode and was going to set up the new defrost values for the refrigerator. But my model was not able to setup the exact values 3-13 so I messed up and have reset-ed it and now I do not know what was the original values.
Here you can alter 20 values, from 0 to 19.

This set-up is different to the one, which you enter after 12 seconds of pushing Freezer Temp + Vacation. Here I can alter 5 values:
0 - Freezer temp shift
1 - Refrigerator temp shift
2 - this value is not used
3 - ice maker water supply time
4 - ice making temperature

Back to the other menu, which you can enter after 17 seconds, what is this? Do you know what are the default values? Can you help me, provide me with the original values?
Or is there a way, how to completly reset the whole fridge to the default values from the factory?
This could help as well.....
What do you think?

Thank you very much for your help!
Martin

bluegoof
13-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Hello,
do you know, what kind of menu is entered after 17 seconds of holding FREEZER Temp. + VACATION?
It is a menu with 20 (0 to 19) different options to setup.
This menu is different to the one which you enter after 12 seconds.

Please help me with this. Thank you very much.
Martin

bluegoof
14-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Maybe other thing would help me as well.
Is there a way, how to factory reset the system?
If there is, please write me how to reset the unit.

Thank you very much.
Martin