cleared our stock before the week was out. returns now at £7 per kg

piewie
06-01-2015, 12:11 PM
send it to Australia!

Rob White
06-01-2015, 01:48 PM
send it to Australia!

Or Toronto for Mike to use. :)

If I put some in an envelope, where do you want it posting to?

:D

Rob

chemi-cool
06-01-2015, 05:03 PM
you guys are living in a bubble,
There is nothing wrong with r-22 except the fact that it no longer making income for some tycoons.
the fact is that the bigger part of the world is still using it.

Grizzly
06-01-2015, 08:24 PM
you guys are living in a bubble,
There is nothing wrong with r-22 except the fact that it no longer making income for some tycoons.
the fact is that the bigger part of the world is still using it.
Hi Chemi.
Thanks for the update- re living in a bubble.
Sadly most on here know that, because if we had applied the necessary actions we now employ. To stop modern man made refrigerants.
There would of been no need to ban it.
Sadly that is in the past as far as most on the forum are concerned and WE deal with what we have.
Inside the bubble may not be ideal but it's the only one We got!

So enjoy your freedom whilst you can because things move on.
Grizzly

chemi-cool
06-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Hi Chemi.
Thanks for the update- re living in a bubble.
Sadly most on here know that, because if we had applied the necessary actions we now employ. To stop modern man made refrigerants.
There would of been no need to ban it.
Sadly that is in the past as far as most on the forum are concerned and WE deal with what we have.
Inside the bubble may not be ideal but it's the only one We got!

So enjoy your freedom whilst you can because things move on.
Grizzly

just last week I watching 7 tons of 60kg bottles of R12 being taken to be destroyed.... I only asked for one....

New stuff do not run on HCFC but on the new refrigerant, basically I only use today 507 and 134 until they will be banned.

MikeHolm
07-01-2015, 12:04 PM
R290, haha

The way the world is going, the restrictions will increase and there will be more gorilla installs with propane. I think it is inevitable.

Quality
07-01-2015, 03:27 PM
It has cost our industry ££££££££ and will cost even more in the coming future, the industry should have been regulated properly 20 years ago and allowed us to use refrigerants as we need but controlled correctly

MikeHolm
07-01-2015, 11:27 PM
It would not have helped to allow the refrigerants to be produced. I cannot count how many pikies take old fridges and just rip out the pots coils and pipe for the copper, many 10000s of them. There is always someone who doesn't care.