PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Siesta Wall Mount

Abe
21-12-2014, 09:58 PM
I need help with my Daikin Siesta Wall Mount, reinstalled it after it was decommissioned around six months ago. On start up the green light flashed continuosly which I found was error code A6 or R6, ( stuck indoor unit scroll fan) and it is stuck, not free wheeling. Wondering how I get to service it, Ive removed the front cover, fan is hidden behind the coil. Any help appreciated.

install monkey
22-12-2014, 05:58 PM
daikin siesta's are built in 1 piece- - then they drop the fan scroll in and then the coil goes over it in an A - you can swap the motor out by removing the pcb, unpluggin louvre motor,reciever pcb, and terminal block for power, then theres a plastic cover that will expose the motor- gently open the louvres and theres a phillips grub screw for seperating from the scroll-
might be worth unpinging it off the clips from the back plate, see if the unit is distorting

Abe
25-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Thank you IM, I appreciate. I managed to get the fan running. Unit was distorted because of the lugging about. The fan is making a hellava noise though which I will have to try rectify. might need a bit of oiling, and to see if something is stuck inside making this noise. Looking at it face on , noise is on the right hand side. I want to avoid having to pull the system apart if I can get away with it