PDA

View Full Version : Climaveneta chiller fault E003

techni
16-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Going to see a chiller with E003 fault actually its supposed to be affecting 2 chillers so I am presuming something remote from the chiller like a flow problem. Any ideas. I will update tomorrow after looking at it.

Grizzly
16-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Hi techni.
You are spot on.
E003 is chilled water flow switch.
So logically your assumption is correct.
Good luck Grizzly

techni
16-12-2014, 05:54 PM
yes Grizzly BMS problem pumps not running and anti freeze protection working. Funny thing I have to go back tomorrow and meet the BMS guy as I also discovered that since I was last there somebody has changed the setpoint to control on the return temp.

Grizzly
16-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Techni.
Thanks for the update.
You could be attending due to Low temp issues or freeze protection for a pastime!
As I suspect you already know return water temp control leaves the chiller exposed.
Useful; when operating with low loads but only if you are not to near your freeze protection values.
Is the Sp. on the BMS then or the Controller?
Which controller do you have?
Cheers Grizzly

techni
16-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Grizzly, previously the setpoint was on the controller but somebody (BMS engineer) must have changed it. I had to set the chiller at 13 C before I left and the leaving temp was 7.5C, so i have to get back early in the morning to get things changed. Is there a way to change it on the controller? It's a CVM-2000 and duty is 1150kW approx.