PDA

View Full Version : Pro wrestling

piaget
19-04-2006, 08:52 AM
It's horrible and embarassing, but I must admit I love watching WWE wrestling. Anyone else?

Argus
19-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Confession time.

So called Wrestling that you see on the telly does nothing for me at all, but I used to visit Japan on a regular basis and I got to take an interest in Sumo.

It's not just a couple of fat blokes having a slap and shove - there's more to it than that.

100 million Japanese can't be wrong, but not for everyone......

________
vaporite solo (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/vaporite-solo)

eggs
19-04-2006, 12:40 PM
It's horrible and embarassing, but I must admit I love watching WWE wrestling. Anyone else?

only the ladies ;) only the ladies.

especially their own "spin off" movies :eek:

cheers

eggs

Reeferjon
19-04-2006, 03:01 PM
:D
Oh now come on guys everyone knows that BJJ and MMA are the doggies lickables.......

John.

Alistair
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
UFC for me, though I do Like WWE as well.

I Should know better!!

chillin out
03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Nope, not for me.

Ain't nobody gonna put their sweaty ar$e in my face and live to tell the tale.

Chillin:) :)

slingblade
05-05-2007, 12:53 PM
It has to be pointed out that the likes of wwe and wwf matches are all staged and the outcome is inevitable before anyone gets in the ring.
I was a big fan of wrestling in the uk in the 70's and 80's with the likes of big daddy and giant haystacks as commentated by kent walton "good morning grapple fans". Proper wrestling.;)
Whilst on the subject of things being better when i was a child does anyone else think that reality singing competition shows have destroyed tv on saturday nights in the uk. glorified kareoke rubbish with an option to waste £1.50 to send a text message vote for some talentless goon who will have one "hit" single before resuming his/her position at mcdonalds, whilst tv executives enlarge their collection of bentleys bmw's ect.

4Qman
15-05-2007, 06:02 PM
As posted above, its just not real. Then again i don't read fiction books either.

Saying that some bits i have seen make me laugh.

tool box
13-03-2008, 01:33 AM
ufc for me, itz too obvious wwe isnt real but ufc is brutal stuff like