PDA

View Full Version : Job lot of tools for sale and where to sell them?

chisywhizzy
27-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi everyone
over the last year or so I have built up quite an impressive array of tools in anticipation of starting up on my own. A job promotion has led me to have a rethink and now I need to get rid of all this un-needed gear. Judging from the fact that there is nothing else up for sale on here and the rules page doesn't seem to work I thought I would just ask the question, where is the best place to advertise my gear?
all help appreciated.
Cheers
by the way I live in uk not Australia. I moved back but can't change my profile!

yorkshire
27-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I was in a similar position last year, put everything up on ebay and sold the lot for what I considered a decent price.

jonjon
27-11-2014, 08:56 PM
What you got ?

chisywhizzy
30-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Recovery unit, vac pump, digital gauges, vac gauge, scales, nitrogen gauge, leak detectors, oxy acetylene kit, flare tools, expanders, benders, drills, impact driver..... Yeah pretty much everything you could possibly need and more. Mostly brand new unused.

jonjon
01-12-2014, 08:15 PM
What make is your recovery unit and vac pump? And are they Refco gauges.

chisywhizzy
01-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Vac pump and recovery unit are javac. Digital gauges are testo.

Grizzly
01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Jonjon.
Why not PM instead of debating what is available on the forum.
Sorry to be a grouch only I don't want this site to become another exchange and mart.

This post was harmless until you needed to know more, now it is becoming a threat to how to behave on the forum.
I don't like having a go at someone who contributes as much as you.
But chizzywhizzy has hardly earned the right to trade tools openly!
Grizzly

Po65
01-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Any pics ( scales )

chisywhizzy
01-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Fair enough, I didn't want to incur the wrath of the regulars by trying to trade on here and had asked an honest question. Please pm me for any further details.

jonjon
01-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Jonjon.
Why not PM instead of debating what is available on the forum.
Sorry to be a grouch only I don't want this site to become another exchange and mart.

This post was harmless until you needed to know more, now it is becoming a threat to how to behave on the forum.
I don't like having a go at someone who contributes as much as you.
But chizzywhizzy has hardly earned the right to trade tools openly!
Grizzly

Yer sorry about that.

Brian_UK
01-12-2014, 11:10 PM
OK guys, please do your trading off forum.

Try using the pm system or eBay, thanks.

Thread now closed.