PDA

View Full Version : Cleanning the Evaporative Condenser

Bolivar Remache
26-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Greetings

I am having trouble cleaning an Evaporative Condenser, there seems to be some kind of crust sticking to the pipe lines that carry amonia and I can not reach some lines to remove the crust.
Is there a method or a chemichal that can help me with this problem???

Josip
27-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi, Bolivar Remache :)

Greetings

I am having trouble cleaning an Evaporative Condenser, there seems to be some kind of crust sticking to the pipe lines that carry amonia and I can not reach some lines to remove the crust.
Is there a method or a chemichal that can help me with this problem???

Of course there are a numerous chemical cleaners ... but use them with care to not damage condenser coil ...

here is link to one producer http://www.nu-calgon.com/

in your country for sure you have also some of producer ... maybe you need to send a sample of crust to make the best chemical for your case ....

I believe there is manual how to make cleaning procedure ....

Hope this will help you ....

Best regards, Josip :)

kiwi
27-11-2014, 02:46 AM
You will have scale from hard water most probably. This cannot be sucessfully manually removed.
Contact a chemical supply company for treatment or even a boiler company. They will be able to point you in the right direction.
Be aware youre tubes will most likey be galvanised so chemical selection and dosing rates will be critcal to remove the deposits but not the protection.
You should also ensure further maintenance of the condenser includes a water chemistry monitoring programme (manual or automatic).

qureshi01
27-11-2014, 06:24 AM
hy, dear you take one big shell and mixed water with chemical and dip coil
inside shell minimum 12 hr approximately then you again check coil inside condition.
rgds salim

Bolivar Remache
27-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Ok guys thank you very much for your replies, I will start the search for a chemichal that suits best for my condenser coil.