PDA

View Full Version : Daikin ry200f7w1

nesher
03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Hello everyone. Sorry for my English in advance. I have a trouble with DAIKIN RY200F7W1. 11827. Controller remote shows H3 error. PCB LEDs in outdoor unit show that it is sensor system fault.I can't launch it in any mode. I tried to make short-circuits with pressure sensors but it gave no results. Short-circuits with thermal sensors I haven't made because I don't know their nominal value. Here is the principal circuit's photo:11828. I have no manual on it. Thanks in advance.

Brian_UK
03-11-2014, 09:16 PM
H3 is activation of the high pressure switch or possibly a PCB fault.

If the unit will restart after a power off then check the operating pressures when running.

nesher
04-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Hello Brian. I tried to restart it and made a short circuits with both high pressure's contact on pcb but it was in vain. Do you know where can I get a principal circut on it more detailed than that. And one more question: is there any book about split systems conditioners. Thank you.

install monkey
04-11-2014, 10:17 PM
h3 hp trip over 33 bar open circuit resets under 24 bar- unplug h1p and test continuity- or when powered up test mains voltage (live) in and out- also check soldered joints on pcb- you should have mains voltage in and out h1p lp switch, fan thermistors q1q2 overload(comp contactor)
condenser fan will operate at diffrent speeds, moniter operation of fan for 20 mins whilst monitering operating pressures
does this trip in heating or cooling mode?

nesher
05-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Thanks all for help.I replaced pcb with the same one, and it started to work properly. Now I'm thinking where it's possible to get the enough detailed principal circut scheme to fix the pcb. Does anyone knows methods suitable for repairing pcb.