PDA

View Full Version : UNISABII regulating mode

eatualive
25-10-2014, 03:47 PM
hello people,

I just started working with the UNISAB II and i got a final problem to solve.
I want to control unisab II by profibus using capacity control. I got communication and i'm sending value 6(Capacity mode) but i have the feeling that he continues to run with setting that are programmed in the UNISAB(Brine mode) under setup>control. Under setup>control i can choose all control modes except capacity. I dont know how to change it. Anyone can help me with changing the mode to capacity mode?

I have many manuals but not a single one is describing how to change the mode to capacity.

edit. the reason why i think he keeps running with brine is because the motor start timer starts running but my profibus configuration is saying not to run. And my brine configuration want the compressor to run because this was how it was programmed previously.

Josip
25-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi, eatualive :)

welcome to RE forums ... usually first post would be here ....

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?72-New-to-RE

to introduce yourself to our community;) ... anyhow you can do it later without any problem ..

Regarding your doubt I can try to help you ...

hello people,

I just started working with the UNISAB II and i got a final problem to solve.
I want to control unisab II by profibus using capacity control. I got communication and i'm sending value 6(Capacity mode) but i have the feeling that he continues to run with setting that are programmed in the UNISAB(Brine mode) under setup>control. Under setup>control i can choose all control modes except capacity. I dont know how to change it. Anyone can help me with changing the mode to capacity mode?

I have many manuals but not a single one is describing how to change the mode to capacity.

edit. the reason why i think he keeps running with brine is because the motor start timer starts running but my profibus configuration is saying not to run. And my brine configuration want the compressor to run because this was how it was programmed previously.

I must admit your question is not complete clear to me, so it is possible that my answer will not help you .... or cause some more doubts ...

UNISAB II itself is the unit for capacity control as a feedback to INPUT SIGNAL - VALUE what we want to have under control; and that can be:

1. Suction pressure
2. Brine (measuring water temperature at evaporator output with external PT100)
3. Discharge pressure
4. Hot water (measuring water temperature at condenser output with external PT 100)
5. Ext. cool ....
6. Ext. heat ...

To setup point 5 and 6 you need to use manual to set up EXTERNAL INPUT SIGNAL

In another words we cannot have capacity as input signal/value.

Regarding your problem I can only suggest you to check that all signals (i.e. cables) are coming to right place and recheck complete configuration.

Maybe your digital inputs EXTERNAL START - NORMAL STOP and EXTERNAL START - IMMEDIATE STOP are not connected.

Hope this will be of some help to you.

Best regards, Josip :)