PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi city multi test run from condenser without remotes

r0ss
17-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Alright chaps, just a quicky..

I'm going to be commissioning a 12 unit city multi system next week. 4 of the units have hard wired controls with the remaining 8 going to be controlled by the bms through use of a Lon interface and so don't have controllers.

My question is can I run the whole system on test from initial power on with the condenser dipswitches like you can on toshiba/daikin. Or do I need to wire up a controller to put each unit onto test? It's been a while since I've done a Mitsi but never needed to do it this way. If I recall the sw3 1 and 2 dipswitches need to be on - but if memory serves me right, it's only worked for me after initially test running from the controllers.

Hopefully someone one can shed a bit of light
thanks

install monkey
18-10-2014, 07:50 AM
yep sw 3 .1 and 3 .2 on for test run-
Alright chaps, just a quicky..

I'm going to be commissioning a 12 unit city multi system next week. 4 of the units have hard wired controls with the remaining 8 going to be controlled by the bms through use of a Lon interface and so don't have controllers.

My question is can I run the whole system on test from initial power on with the condenser dipswitches like you can on toshiba/daikin. Or do I need to wire up a controller to put each unit onto test? It's been a while since I've done a Mitsi but never needed to do it this way. If I recall the sw3 1 and 2 dipswitches need to be on - but if memory serves me right, it's only worked for me after initially test running from the controllers.

Hopefully someone one can shed a bit of light
thanks