PDA

View Full Version : T-s diagrams of ORCīs working fluids

pomfritka
13-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Hello everybody,
I work on design of thermodynamic model of ORC which use waste heat from exhaust and cooling fluid of cogeneration unit.
I would like to ask you for some materials about working fluids for this systems, specifically T-s diagram and fluid properties.
I have CoolPack, Refprop, but these programs do not contain each fluid, so you can also recommend me some software for fluid properties which is available.

Here is the list of the fluids I am searching for, so if you have some of these, pls contact me. I would be really gratefull. Thank you.

R21, R123, R124, R141b, R142b, R236ea, R245ca, R245fa, R365mfc, R717, HC270, FC-4-1-12, R601, Propyne, Benzene, Toluene, n-Pentane, n-Butane, n-Hexane, isopentane, Siloxanes

sterl
15-10-2014, 06:25 PM
A handy facility here if you are trying to pick off values condition by condition....Not every one of your fluids, but....
http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/fluid/

salman123
13-11-2014, 08:12 AM
design of thermodynamic model of ORC which use waste heat from exhaust and cooling fluid of cogeneration unit.
I would like to ask you for some materials about working fluids for this systems, specifically T-s diagram and fluid properties.
I have CoolPack, Refprop, but these programs do not contain each fluid, so you can also recommend me some software for fluid properties which is available.