PDA

View Full Version : Jacking spindle

RANGER1
05-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Industrial guys excuse for it being upside down.

Anyone experienced any problems with these.

Problems I mean are one size jacking spindle fits range of valves & they have different travel.
On bigger valves if you turn in all the way it can bottom out on "c" clip.
if it is over tightened clip can come off causing possible leak.

HVACRsaurus
06-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Yep, I'll go along with that!

RANGER1
06-10-2014, 03:50 AM
Yep, I'll go along with that!

If I speak to the rep what can I add from your experience, anything like incidents, close calls.

HVACRsaurus
06-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Just a crushed clip - no big deal.. Valid issue though.

piewie
06-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Hello Ranger

Its a dreaded Danfoss again! On the older danfoss valves they always leak unless the spindle is fully out and even then they can pass. Really bad design. I have had a few idiots around in my past who would jack the hot gas valves open close the cap and then go home. Why I don't know? Then on returning from holiday I would find the problem and on opening the lid get a good lung full of NH3 as the gas would condense inside of the lid. Anyway, a little tip that you possibly already know. The valve is not fully open when the spindle is screwed all the way in.

Cheers

mbc
08-10-2014, 06:01 PM
i recent years danfoss equipment goes to low quality in 3 month t had to change 3 times diaphragms of one solenoid valve made from .... china .
at the end I found old one to change ..
I am not sure how we could say these thing to them ? are they listen

RANGER1
08-10-2014, 09:17 PM
i recent years danfoss equipment goes to low quality in 3 month t had to change 3 times diaphragms of one solenoid valve made from .... china .
at the end I found old one to change ..
I am not sure how we could say these thing to them ? are they lessen

Lets hope they at least listen to safety issues thanks everyone for replies.

mbc
10-10-2014, 05:54 AM
I told to danfoss branch in Iran but .....
hope refrigeration - engineer site and guys write a official letter to them as community of world refrigeration mans .