PDA

View Full Version : Trane ECG60208BRALGJCW4M1NA248E0000T000S Manual needed

drifty
22-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Hello

This is my first post here

I am need of an manual for the titled chiller. It has a trane controller that i have not come across before and need some info for it. the controller itself has no model no but from research its an x-137 (i think).

I have called Trane but, unsurprisingly, are very unhelpful.

If anyone has an links to information that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

George

PRESS
22-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. Is this manual you are looking for an operator's manual? I might have the manual i will check and send you a link to download it.

Spare Parts Man
24-08-2014, 04:29 PM
George, can you recheck the first 6 digits, the ECG bit is fine but the next digits look wrong.
I think you may have an ECGCD208BR with two Trane model R reciprocating compressors. If my guess is right the controllers will be RCM (Reciprocating Control Modules). Let me know what the serial number is, it will be like EKA, or B etc., and then some numbers, RCM's have to be programmed to suit the unit. I have many years experience on Trane equipment and loads of manuals on this old gear - in fact if in the London area, there's a good chance my company commissioned the chiller. PM me - Ed

FreezerGeezer
28-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Hello Ed! Are you still @ JSA?

Spare Parts Man
02-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Who is that? But yes, still here in my 42nd year with the company, my probation period finishes in 8 years!!!

centrecipew
10-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Theres a couple of horrible ECG units at westfield, have a nasty trane/carel controller on them> egyptian made air cooled scroll chillers. If this is them I have a manual and the recipe for a petrol bomb. Rob.