PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Aquasnap 30RH

tempor
09-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Hi,

Few questions:

We have here a Carrier 30RH type with a pro-dialog junior interface running in local mode.

*Can this specific water chiller cool below the default 10°C? If so, what needs to be changed to
accomplish this. We want the unit cool the water close as possible to the freezing point without freezing the heat-exchanger. (2-4°C)

*What value in the service menu needs to be changed to change the unit to "Leaving water temperature control"

*How the load function works and how to set it. At the moment its cooling between 8-12°C (needs to be 2-4°C) and we like to cool it more accurate with a target of 2-3°C

(If anyone can PM me a list of the service function/description I appreciate it)

Regards,
Harry

al
10-08-2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0njq5nl521978a7/carrier_prodialog_manaul_(operator).pdf

you'll need password to access, might be safer to get your maintenance company to make changes, unless you are an engineer?

Magoo
11-08-2014, 12:57 AM
You will have to add glycol to system to achieve +2' > 4C leaving water.

tempor
16-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi,

The manual I've found already, thanks anyway, but the settings needed to be changed are under the service menu, which are note listed in the manual of course.

No, I'm not a Engineer, but relaying info. The engineer in question is unfamiliar with the unit.