PDA

View Full Version : High pressure Climaveneta FOCS FC 4822

koscoloi
24-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi , we have a chiller climaveneta FOCS FC 4822 with 2 circuit ,R 134 , i have this problem; High presure alarm 211 , i reset from mechanical presure switch , and i restart the compressor (bitzer CSH ....) The compreosr start but after ,not more ,than 10 second stop with alarm 211 (high presure) , 18 bar measured before dry filter , and 7 bar after the thermostatic expansion valve PHT/Q 125 (026H1164) from Danfoss .
Is possible that this valve to not open ?
We dont change the cartridge filter yet , it is possible to be from this one?

The Viking
24-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Hmm,

The pressure you need to be looking at is the discharge from the compressor.

Unlikely to be the TEV, if that don't open the system will more likely cut out on low pressure.

If the discharge pressure is only 18 Bar, it would be worth checking at what pressure the HP switch cuts out and check it against what pressure it should cut out at.

:cool:

GHAZ
24-07-2014, 11:01 PM
hi what refrigerant are you using,if its r134a then 18 bar is high
if its r407c then it can run at 20 bar easily, check pressure switches

PRESS
25-07-2014, 02:20 AM
together with advise from Ghaz and Viking you can also check your condenser fans operation. that chiller has two compressors and two seperate refrigerant circuits and is this happening in just one circuit or both? condenser fouling can also be factor causing this. it is highly unlikely that this can be caused by blockages in the liquid line.

mbc
25-07-2014, 06:38 AM
what is the your suction pressure if it is too high in starting time it is better you start your system ( compressor) with %50 and after suction pressure comes down then go to high load .
in blast freezer I start system with % 50 and close liquid solenoid valve and when suction pressure comes down valve comes on and system goes to high loads with monitoring current in compressor if it goes higher then our setting our load comes down to protect our compressor.

texanul
28-07-2014, 10:50 AM
It is a water cooled condensor or a air cooled condenser ? What is the water temperature when you start the compressor ? Only one circuit give HP alarm or both ? The fan are working ? If the valve is no`t opening the alarm should be LP alarm no`t HP . Give more data . My telefon number is 0758239960

PRESS
28-07-2014, 12:46 PM
The model no. is for an air cooled chiller Im 100% sure of that. unfortunately Koskoloi who started the thread is not bringing forth information for us to help him out.