PDA

View Full Version : New Member

garthbishop
23-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Hello, I am a new member,,, Australian living for 5 years now in Philippines.. I am planning to start a Mini Ice Plant,, but I am very suprised to see many views of my Thread but NO REPLIES to help me.... Maybe I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG SECTION....

The Viking
23-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Garth,

Sorry that you not received any replies to your previous thread.

Looking at your thread "Size and Length of COPPER PIPE to use?", I can see several reasons why you haven't had any replies. First there is the age old question about temperatures and pull down rates, not to mention flow rates. Then what you are asking for takes quite a bit of calculation, probably a couple of hours worth that you expect us to do FOC.
But the main reason that you not seen any replies is probably the timeframe, 5 hours for us to find spare time to do your calculations for you might not be enough. Sorry.

One question that pops up in my mind, if you don't ming me asking... As this is exactly the type of question I would expect a lecturer at university level to be able to answer, why is there a problem in this design?

Happy building.

:cool:

garthbishop
24-07-2014, 05:22 AM
This design is Advertised Unit for sale in OLX,,, but the Seller NEVER replied my messages to say where I can purchase this Mini Ice Plant...

mikeref
24-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Why is there a problem in this design Viking?
Is your question regarding (1) efficiency, as in costs to produce or (2) productivity and/or market demand.

The Viking
24-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Mike,

I haven't got any problems with the design...

However, the OP wants us to design his evaporator for him but we haven't got all the data (as usual).
(also, it sort of raises my hairs when people start screaming and open up multiple threads because they haven't got an answer within a couple of hours of their original post. Sorry)

:cool:

garthbishop
24-07-2014, 10:37 AM
This is all the Data that I can tell you. I was hoping that you can design the Data to suit the unit. That you can design the WHOLE MINI ICE PLANT for me...

The Viking
24-07-2014, 11:18 AM
This is all the Data that I can tell you. I was hoping that you can design the Data to suit the unit. That you can design the WHOLE MINI ICE PLANT for me...

Hmm,
That was sort of what I was afraid of...
My rate is £650 +VAT / day plus exspenses. (£ Sterling)
Total design and build project incl. R&D we are probably looking at about a month.

Sorry.

Dale09
11-11-2014, 07:49 AM
hi and welcome :)

thompsonamy
03-12-2014, 10:08 AM
I am newbie to this forum and happy to be here. Enjoying!!