PDA

View Full Version : Water cooled fridgess and freezers manufactures?

nike123
06-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know any good EU manufacturer for domestic water cooled (or combined water-air cooled) fridges and freezers?
I have some demand here for such equipment (mainly for terraces and open summer kitchens on villas). In hot climate like here in summer time, it is necessary to have water cooled condenser and thicker insulation on freezer and fridge box. I will appreciate any recommendation on quality equipment! THX!

The MG Pony
06-07-2014, 04:13 PM
for smaller units I have never seen any, I have made some fast enough, using the v46 series valves and a 6kbtu/h packless, for one guy I just made it all, 1/4 inch tube inside a 1/2inch and coiled about 5 feet did the job really nicely.

nike123
12-07-2014, 08:06 AM
It seems that I need to make modifications by myself, and lost any waranty on product.:(

The MG Pony
13-07-2014, 08:30 PM
honestly far as worrenties go on domestics they're about as usefull as tits on a bull, most parts that tend to die are the electronics.

I replaced all of it with a ranco lpc switch for controling evap,, fridge is bullet proof, for my self I copied most of it, now want to add hot gas defrost to it lol!