PDA

View Full Version : Dixell Xweb 500 keep rebooting

yupi
18-06-2014, 03:34 AM
Hi all,
we are using Dixell Xweb 500 to collect data of our refrigeration system but about two weeks ago it keep rebootbing and now we can't log in into it. it says loading from 1% to 100% but when it reaches 100%, it restart again.
Anybody get ideas to make it work again?
B/Regards

Magoo
18-06-2014, 05:13 AM
Do not know your system, but if keeps re-booting it is looking for access to actual system. Check access protocols at interface. I have similar issues with AKM after site power failures.
magoo

yupi
18-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Do not know your system, but if keeps re-booting it is looking for access to actual system. Check access protocols at interface. I have similar issues with AKM after site power failures.
magoo

Hi Magoo,
Yes, my Xweb 500 also went wrong after a power failure. usually I access it by an IP in a web browser. not sure your meaning of access protocal at interface. Can you help to explain?

MY system is three 75HP screw compressors connected to 12 fan coils. Xweb 500 is used to collected status of fan coils and temperatures.

WoodyP
04-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Very late but I only just saw this.
There is an early SW version that can do this due to memory fragmentation. Unfortunately it means returning the XWEB to Dixell for a SW upgrade

Georgis
25-12-2014, 09:05 AM
I use xweb500 too and i dont have this kind of problem.You say that you had the problem after a power failure... we take power for xweb from a ups unit and you should do this too in order to avoid problems like this.

alroy
12-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Version 1.5 has this problem so there is no way to solve. You have to sent to the factory to reprogram it.

novakm
18-02-2015, 01:26 PM
hi all,
We have the same problem. This weekend we had problems with electricity and xweb500 is not working any more, it keep rebooting. We already ordered new one. For us the biggest problem is the data which are saved on the machine. Did someone have the same problem and maybe solved the data, or have any ideas how to do it???
thanks you very much for replays
Best

phil2424
25-04-2015, 12:55 AM
XWEB500 is user upgradeable for V1.5, and it can be done on site. Not sure what Dixell support is like in UK, but I can help if anyone ever needs assistance?