PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic air conditioning E 5 error .

texanul
15-06-2014, 11:06 AM
I have same error with 2 split sistems from Dynamic . Running fine half an hour and after that e5 error appears and the sistem stop . Starting again and running fine again . I did a check on the sensors but are fine . I don`t have any documentation on this split . I belive is maybe a problem with the indoor fan but i am not shure . Please if anyoane had the same problem tell me what should i check ? I must say i have different sistems same error ..12 k 18 kBtu .

install monkey
15-06-2014, 11:23 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/view/m4oua3e3yiszlu5/Inverter_Service_Manual.PDF
see if this shinco manual is similar- a lot of chinese stuff gets rebadged
E5 driver error- inverter circuit?

texanul
15-06-2014, 02:28 PM
No is an On-Off split sistem .

AC_From_Hell
15-06-2014, 07:18 PM
If you provide photos of the units (better of the outdoors) I might be able to recognize the factory and give you a list of error codes.

E5 in most of the units is lack of communication between the outdoor and the indoor. Most probably indoor PCB problem.

texanul
15-06-2014, 09:50 PM
11572 It`s a simple on-off sistem no comunication between Indoor and outdoor .

AC_From_Hell
16-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Correct, it is not exactly communication, it is a "dry contact" being sent from the IDU to ODU.

If it doesn't work, then you might get the error.

However this label is not familiar to me at all... Unfortunately I can't help you with this unit.

install monkey
16-06-2014, 08:01 PM
if all the sensors are giving the same resistance - indoor and outdoor, then check if your getting a signal to the outdoor- any condensate pumps with external fault contact, or some have a limit switch on the louvre motor- if they dont open fully then the unit just wont do anything

texanul
16-06-2014, 11:50 PM
No pump contact no floating switch . I just removed the electronic board and put a universal control board at 40 euro .....everything is ok now . **** China .