PDA

View Full Version : Danfoss Industrial cataloge of instructions etc

RANGER1
14-06-2014, 12:21 PM
http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas/RefrigerationAndAirConditioning/Literature/RA_Documentation.htm?CatalogKey=RA-6aa56192-f7e6-4793-b7f9-4c2fa908cc23-en-TT:RA-6aa56192-f7e6-4793-b7f9-4c2fa908cc23-en-TT&DocumentType=All&Language=en&LiteratureNo=DKRCI.PK.000.H2.02&IncludeCurrent=True&IncludeArchived=False

Go to bottom of download page it's the last one.

Josip
14-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi, Ranger1

thanks for sharing.

Best regards, Josip

RANGER1
14-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Australian Danfoss rep for industrial is exceptional (AK).

Tycho
17-06-2014, 07:15 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ranger1 again"
ooops :)

Thanks a bunch Ranger, the company I work for subscribes to the danfoss "collection of instructions" and I treat it like a bible.
it's impossible to bring it on site every time and it is left in the car, but you just made it accessible for me on my phone :)

I'd kiss you if you were a girl, but instead you'll have to do with a punch in the shoulder and a "Good Oil mate. that's Mickey mouse right there" :P

(Hope my ozzie slang dictionary worked out, it said that Mickey mouse could mean both excellent and inconsequential depending on where in oz you were)

RANGER1
17-06-2014, 08:56 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ranger1 again"
ooops :)

Thanks a bunch Ranger, the company I work for subscribes to the danfoss "collection of instructions" and I treat it like a bible.
it's impossible to bring it on site every time and it is left in the car, but you just made it accessible for me on my phone :)

I'd kiss you if you were a girl, but instead you'll have to do with a punch in the shoulder and a "Good Oil mate. that's Mickey mouse right there" :P

(Hope my ozzie slang dictionary worked out, it said that Mickey mouse could mean both excellent and inconsequential depending on where in oz you were)

You realize this was your Birthday & Christmas present don't you :)

Australian slang may need some work though, if you move here you will work it out.
Your misses may have a different spin on it & how it's used
(innocent version).
It may be harder to pick up as in some cases every second word might be a swear word,
Then the slang thrown between that. Working on ships you may have done your apprenticeship in that area already.

Magoo
18-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Hi Ranger1
yeah right, will be a definite culture shock coming from polite Europe. WTF.
" cobbers mates tinnies, stubbies utes shellas tinlids crocs " that is the polite side.
LOL magoo

RANGER1
18-06-2014, 09:20 AM
http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas/RefrigerationAndAirConditioning/News/IRApp/9955F1EA-A058-424B-B7D2-0938EE26E21F.html

Assume most are familiar with these apps from Danfoss?