PDA

View Full Version : Screw compressor vibration

jpumarada
04-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I have 10 screw compressor York semihermetic in 4 air cooled chiller but a dont have a Service handbook for repair the compressor and i need the information about tolerants, torque and procedures of repair the compressor.
I want to know the vibration in this compressor because i need a reference.
my email: jpumarada@finlay.edu.cu

afeef
05-04-2006, 12:17 PM
dear
you can get it from there site on internet

www.york.com

best wishes
afeef

jpumarada
05-04-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm looking in the site internet York but i don't see anything about screw compressor vibration neither procedure of repair of this compressor.
I need some help, because i have 1 compressor with problem of noise and i don't have a guide por inspection or repair.
Thans

afeef
05-04-2006, 01:02 PM
you can send email to york
or find any other company produce screw compressor , down load its manual from its site , cause all are mostly same fundementals , check these
www.trane.com

www.copland-corp.com

www.bitzeruk.com

www.daiken.co.uk

thanks
cheers
afeef

rbartlett
05-04-2006, 07:51 PM
due to political reasons h may have some difficulites with york usa.it's a strange set up

that aside havana is a great place to be ;-)) bring on the cuba libre !!

cheers

richard

Peter_1
05-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Give the types, we can use via here perhaps.
Afeef, I can't imagine that the figures (Torques, tolerances..) for one machine fits for another.

The basics how a screw works remains the same but not their figures.

Josip
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Hello, Jpumarada try this page:

hope also others can find it usefull becuse it is some kind of York intranet with almost everything, spare parts, documentation...

https://www.refparts.york.com/
https://www.refparts.york.com/ALLParts/

jpumarada
06-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Peter_1
the model: DXS45LASA46/50, DXS36LASA46/50, DXS24LASB46/50.
This is the 3 model that i have, but DXS36LASA46/50 have a problem and we dont have de information about repair neather the number part of you are bearing.
This compressor have a noise and we think in the bearing but we dont have training in this type of compressor.
At this moment we take the messure of vibration in this compressor but we dont have the reference or the information for the correct level of vibration.
thank you

al
06-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Jpu

These compressors were originally listed by york as non service repairable and hence no tear down info was made available, this is probably still the case.

Al

marley821
07-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Jpu

Generally semi hermetic screws like the ones you have are very difficult to repair on site. Are there not any compressor re-manufacturers you could approach to have a look at the job for you? My company have used these types of companies before, they are pretty good in the UK. Hope this helps, good luck!

abdulazman
07-04-2006, 09:12 PM
hi jpumarada
What is the chiller model ? It should begin with YC..........? Maybe I could be of assistant.

jpumarada
11-04-2006, 07:30 PM
The chiller model:
YCAS0150EC46Y.
Stilo "G"
Thans

jpumarada
26-04-2006, 12:28 PM
I need information about:
1. The numbres of bearing that used and type the bearing in screw compressor model.
DXSA24
DXSA36
DXSA46
York
Thanks

jpumarada
26-04-2006, 12:34 PM
hi jpumarada
What is the chiller model ? It should begin with YC..........? Maybe I could be of assistant.

The model es YCAS0360
and the model of compressor is
DXSA36
DXSA46
I need information about this compressors, level of vibration, type of bearing that used and its numbres, information about sistem lubrication, because we dont have repair this type of compressor.
If you have any information about this I need you help.
Thank

Tycho
26-04-2006, 01:43 PM
http://www.york.com/products/esg/ServiceLit/ywpubs/201.19-RP3.pdf

Here is a list of spare parts and some exploded view drawings of the compressor...

no tolerances or any other info :(

but it's a start:o

More info can be found here: http://www.york.com/products/esg/ServiceLit/library/query2.asp?prodid=ycas