PDA

View Full Version : Music

Nuklhed
28-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Im a drummer and I play in several bands I was just wondering if there were any other refer musicians out there

Nuklhed

stevo
28-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Im a drummer and I play in several bands I was just wondering if there were any other refer musicians out there

Nuklhed

Yes! Also used to play drums many years ago ! with my twin brother on bass. Got fed up with being last to set up and last to pack up, with so much kit. Wished i took up the sax, briliant sound ! and not much to pack away !!!! :cool:

Temprite
28-03-2006, 09:33 PM
G'day Nuklhead

I am a drummer also,started playing at 13 played in a few bands ranging from cabaret right through to hard rock, have even been known to butcher some jazz.:D

My chops are a bit sloppy at present due to twins being born and buying into a refrig business.After kids and work time for hobbies=0. The closest I get to the drums at present is tripping over them in the mornings when I get up for work.:D

My 10 yr old son has been playing them for a while now he is getting pretty good.

chillin out
29-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Men of many talents.

I can play the organ, which Ive been playing for several years now and am really good at it.

I try and get the wife to play it with me but she has allways got a sore head!!!!

Chillin:) :)

frank
29-03-2006, 08:19 PM
LOL

I got it Chillin even if no one else did :) :D

Man after my own heart ;)

chemi-cool
29-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Good one chillin:) !!

Chemi

eggs
01-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Me, i can play any B flat brass instrument to grade 5 level and if i do say so myself a bloody good guitar, but my guitar playing is self taught.

cheers

eggs

floyd57
11-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Bass Player in original band for many years.
Met a girl who could play organ (no sore head). Now have to work to keep the organist happy with the finer things!:p

Dan
11-04-2006, 01:12 AM
I have an old Martin D38 that's still holding together. I finger pick and flat pick mostly to my own songs or to those I consider silly enough sink to my standards. I plan to visit an old friend in a couple of weeks. He and I self-taught ourselves with help from others. I know we will bring out the guitars for one more try. And I just know that before the last beer has been imbibed, that we will attempt to yodel in harmony.

How else would we know it should be the last beer?:)

Dan
11-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Bass Player in original band for many years.
Met a girl who could play organ (no sore head). Now have to work to keep the organist happy with the finer things!

One of my favorite songs by the "Who" was "Mama's got a squeeze box, Daddy don't sleep at night."