PDA

View Full Version : Sullair compressor slide valve

snips13
29-04-2014, 07:29 AM
I have a question about the slide valve on a sullair pcc25m compressor. To load or unload the compressor(move the slide valve) all you need is 2 solenoids correct? From my understanding you supply oil pressure to the load solenoid but do you relief the oil from the unload solenoid back to suction? Thanks in advance for all your help.

snips13
29-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I guess I was confused... After reading the drawings I noticed that you have to use oil to unload the compressor and relief back to suction to load the compressor

RANGER1
29-04-2014, 08:50 PM
snips13 can you share your picture as there is a few ways they do it.
Some with acme thread, some with a tiny rotating hydraulic actuator.

snips13
30-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Ranger thanks for the reply...... I am having problems loading the picture. Based on what I see on the drawing there are 3 ports that I can match to Capacity Control(slide valve).

1.Oil for CC Valve Actuation
2.Oil for CC valve Lubrication
3.CC valve ballscrew shaft actuator connection

Based on these what do you think would be the best way to load and unload the compressor? Thanks for your help.

RANGER1
30-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Not sure but try to send me a personal message (download V card)

airtrackinc
22-05-2014, 01:07 PM
I guess, you have to check in the compressor instruction

cricri
23-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi Snips,
in the past my company was using Sullair compressors. these compressors had a slide valve moved by an additionnal electric actuator. this motor is fitted to the compressor where you can find usually the capacity indicator. The ballscrew shaft actuator is moving a piston assited by the oïl pressure. so you need oïl connections and....a special actuator to drive the ballscrew shaft actuator. the footprint screwdriver is the shaft actuator.
this was 20 years ago.....
my docs are in French...