PDA

View Full Version : help me .. how I added oil to compressor for centrifugal chilled water

Lenovo
23-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Dear brothers .. help me how to add oil and which lubricate the parts of Eombrisr when you start chiller type (liters) compressor centrifuges(trane), because the index of oil are very few, and there are traces of loss oil on pump, and we have to address exuding, but I don't know from anywhere added oil, Attach your photo and special pump oil in trane chilled water .so I hope the people of experience help me to know the place for adding oil, as exists with pictures attached and the possibility Tachireha Aalsourh Thank you very much

install monkey
23-04-2014, 07:50 PM
https://www.trane.com/Commercial/Uploads/Pdf/1050/cvgfsvu02be4_205.pdf
page 81 explains how to drain oil and re fill

NewmanRef
23-04-2014, 07:55 PM
The 3/8" connection on the shut off valve under electrics box looks good. Do you have an oil pump? If so pump it in there. If not shut the compressor off, pull into a vacuum and suck it in there.

Lenovo
23-04-2014, 08:07 PM
thanks dear Newmanref ....

Is is possible to place marking Add oil .. inecate on photo plz

Lenovo
23-04-2014, 08:17 PM
The 3/8" connection on the shut off valve under electrics box looks good. Do you have an oil pump? If so pump it in there. If not shut the compressor off, pull into a vacuum and suck it in there.

how I can Open the oil charging valve on
the bottom of the oil tank of
the CVGF and operate the oil
recovery and recharge unit oil
pump to charge the oil into
the tank.
.... can u indecate that on photo plz

Lenovo
23-04-2014, 08:29 PM
https://www.trane.com/Commercial/Uploads/Pdf/1050/cvgfsvu02be4_205.pdf
page 81 explains how to drain oil and re fill

how I can Open the oil charging valve on