PDA

View Full Version : Where to sell old (brand new) parts. Ebay?

NewmanRef
18-04-2014, 09:05 AM
I have just acquired a LOT of old air con parts. A local RAC company went bust and we got the job of stripping out the AC from there unit. As part of the payment for the job we also got all the spares the company had left behind. Nothing of any major value but lots of controllers, pcbs, fan motors, odd compressor etc. As much as I think these may be worth keeping and might get used one day, they are taking up a lot of room in my stores and so I think I'm going sell them off. Lots of different manufactures, but most of it is Mitsi electric. Must have close to 100 mitsi controllers, par21s, 27s mainly. I have never used ebay before, do these types of things sell on there?

install monkey
18-04-2014, 09:10 AM
yep e bay sells all sorts, typically about 10-15quid a controller, i got a sanyo 1 for 12 quid! bear in mind that you'll need to set up a paypal account, then when you draw the money out of it they fist ya 25% comission

jonjon
18-04-2014, 10:45 AM
They can be a tough sell as people want stuff for nowt

install monkey
18-04-2014, 10:54 AM
did you shift ur digimons? - frustrating that everyones a cheap skate- 1 prob is everyone selling car regassing kits

They can be a tough sell as people want stuff for nowt

jonjon
18-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Re listed finish today

al
18-04-2014, 03:54 PM
ebay is good, handy way to shift stuff, once paypal is set up and verified its a breeze, put em up at 15 each buy it now, fiver postage. what other stuff do you have?

al

NewmanRef
18-04-2014, 05:30 PM
what other stuff do you have?

al

I started trying to list it all yesterday but I have barely started. Still lots of boxes I haven't looked in yet!

Name a remote control- I've got it! Wired, infra red, simplified, remote sensors.

Have boxes of various Pcbs, Krps etc.

Interface boards

Condenser fan motors various.

R410a compressors
R407c compressors

Internal lift pumps and sockets

Thermistors various.

Also have some fridge bits: (but I might hang on to most of this)

Boxes of eliwells and dixels

Valves

Oil separators

Receivers

I noticed I also have a couple of large carrier control panels. I assume for a chiller.

Belimo louvre motors

It goes on, il let you know what else I find....

r.bartlett
18-04-2014, 08:35 PM
I started trying to list it all yesterday but I have barely started. Still lots of boxes I haven't looked in yet!

Name a remote control- I've got it! Wired, infra red, simplified, remote sensors.

Have boxes of various Pcbs, Krps etc.

Interface boards

Condenser fan motors various.

R410a compressors
R407c compressors

Internal lift pumps and sockets

Thermistors various.

Also have some fridge bits: (but I might hang on to most of this)

Boxes of eliwells and dixels

Valves

Oil separators

Receivers

I noticed I also have a couple of large carrier control panels. I assume for a chiller.

Belimo louvre motors

It goes on, il let you know what else I find....

tosh simplified as many as you got.

NewmanRef
19-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Il have a look next week and let you know.

Jeremy Martin
20-04-2014, 06:46 PM
You could also check with Surplus City Liquidators or PLCCenter.com. I've considered sending stuff to SCL but never got around to it.