PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu Inverter

mike1
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi All

I have a Fujitsu Inverter ASYG24LFCA. If I set the vent blades to a particular angle, after several hours it reverts back to its default position. This happens with the unit continuously turned on.

Does anyone know how I can change the default angle/position of the vent blades or get it to stay where I choose?

Thanks
Mike

The Viking
09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Well I don't know about any Fujitsu specific way...

But the old engineer's trick is to disconnect the linkage to the motor(s) and use superglue to fix the vane in position.

:cool:

install monkey
09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
on most splits in cooling mode if you set the sirflow downwards it will revert to a horizontal position- usually after an hour on a mitsi unit- its to prevent condensation forming on the flap- which rarely happens, only way is either unplug the louvre motor off the indoor pcb or set it to swing;)
Hi All

I have a Fujitsu Inverter ASYG24LFCA. If I set the vent blades to a particular angle, after several hours it reverts back to its default position. This happens with the unit continuously turned on.

Does anyone know how I can change the default angle/position of the vent blades or get it to stay where I choose?

Thanks
Mike

frank
09-04-2014, 07:45 PM
As IM says...the only way to beat the computer is to unplug it ;)

mike1
14-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys, the plug is out :)