PDA

View Full Version : coldroom software and its related books.

naufil
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello to everyone.....new to this community and must say i am well impressed by the regular presence of such knowledgeable people and their posted contents.
I am mechanical engr. and have been working in HVAC field for couple of years now.currently have started exploring even cold rooms.
It would be great if anyone can anyone suggest a good software for doing heat load calculations for cold rooms. currently using keeprite and scelte 32, but often both shows different heat load for same parameters.

Also are there any specific thumb rules to go by or some book regarding practical cold rooms?

any useful comment is appreciated.

Brian_UK
01-04-2014, 08:53 PM
If you want some good​ software then have a look at Coolpak and it's free!

http://en.ipu.dk/Indhold/refrigeration-and-energy-technology/coolpack.aspx

moideen
02-04-2014, 05:42 AM
Hello to everyone.....new to this community and must say i am well impressed by the regular presence of such knowledgeable people and their posted contents.
I am mechanical engr. and have been working in HVAC field for couple of years now.currently have started exploring even cold rooms.
It would be great if anyone can anyone suggest a good software for doing heat load calculations for cold rooms. currently using keeprite and scelte 32, but often both shows different heat load for same parameters.

Also are there any specific thumb rules to go by or some book regarding practical cold rooms?

any useful comment is appreciated.

hi noufal, welcome to re.......

moideen-dubai