PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi RAK 50PPA ... Additional tank pump

Cmsaircon
30-03-2014, 10:11 PM
If anyone can help , we have fitted a hitachi single split wall mount and need to fit pump on it to . my question is as the interconnecting cable is only a 2 core for terminals c&d

is it possible to wire the pump into the indoor unit to power the pump ? Thru these terminals ??

I know that a mitsubishi wall mount for instance the 1,2,3 terminals that 1 is always the live & 2 neutral

Thanks

marc5180
30-03-2014, 11:31 PM
If anyone can help , we have fitted a hitachi single split wall mount and need to fit pump on it to . my question is as the interconnecting cable is only a 2 core for terminals c&d

is it possible to wire the pump into the indoor unit to power the pump ? Thru these terminals ??

I know that a mitsubishi wall mount for instance the 1,2,3 terminals that 1 is always the live & 2 neutral

ThanksYou probably know this already but the pump should be connected into a dedicated fuse spare

install monkey
31-03-2014, 07:07 PM
try it off the original supply to the indoor- or pinch some juice off the closest light fitting:D

NewmanRef
31-03-2014, 07:15 PM
twist and tape. Just remember to turn AC off at same time as lights.
:D

Cmsaircon
31-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Sorted it guys , the job was installed without me knowing that the unit fitted couldn't have an external pump wired direct to the indoor . Got a separate spur pulled in , job done !! ( the lights are safe ) !!! :0)

Cheers