PDA

View Full Version : labour rates in Dubai

r.bartlett
24-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Chaps who live out that way

can someone tell me what the going rate of an engineer is and expected rates to sub contract. I am tendering a contract out that way and may need to employ or probably sub it out..

PM preferred.

TIA

Richard

suha52
31-05-2014, 10:07 AM
lots of money

jonjon
01-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Pay for flights and accommodation I'll do it ;)

moideen
01-06-2014, 05:43 AM

can someone tell me what the going rate of an engineer is and expected rates to sub contract. I am tendering a contract out that way and may need to employ or probably sub it out..

PM preferred.

TIA

Richard
ok, iwill try to help you.let me know what type the job...and details.

regards
moideen-dubai

Inaya45
01-10-2014, 12:36 PM
share some more jobs to Dubai...

Josip
02-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Hi, Richard :)

PM preferred.

TIA

Richard

I used to work in KSA, Dubai, Qatar ( as a supervisor refrigeration engineer - during installations, revamping, etc... ) ... with some quite good and also quite bad experience ... local companies usually employ 1 or 2 skilled workers (others are kind of helpers) and promising to give you the best service ... what at the end is not possible ... and you still have to fulfill your contract ...

assume this like a friendly advice when you start to look for local companies ... good luck ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

moideen
02-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Hi, Richard :)

I used to work in KSA, Dubai, Qatar ( as a supervisor refrigeration engineer - during installations, revamping, etc... ) ... with some quite good and also quite bad experience ... local companies usually employ 1 or 2 skilled workers (others are kind of helpers) and promising to give you the best service ... what at the end is not possible ... and you still have to fulfill your contract ...

assume this like a friendly advice when you start to look for local companies ... good luck ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

I agree with you, not all most of companies are same like what you describe. but there have some good companies with skilled workers.