PDA

View Full Version : Oil pressure problem solution

Tycho
20-03-2006, 10:20 PM
http://www.pbase.com/kimmo98/image/57373212.jpg

hmm, looks like tha last one didnt go through... but fear not :)

Now you have a one time opportunity to get your hands on the solution to all your oil pressure problems!

It might look like a regular vice, but nay, this is but the lates in the field of safe guard bypass, no more thawed merchandise, no more sour milk, no more getting up late at night when the alarm central pages your cell... JUST because the compressor stopped on low oilpressure....

This baby will keep your compressor running til the fat lady sings...

(Free jumper for the HP/LP guard with all orders of more than three)

:D

US Iceman
20-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Excellent description.

I have heard a small pocket screw driver provides the same level of protection. :D :D

NoNickName
20-03-2006, 10:52 PM
All those boring digital inputs... :D

Tycho
20-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Ah, but the screw drivers might shake loose over time... once this baby is on.. it's ON :)

Could I interest you in a piece if stainless filler rod... to jam the oil level switch in place?

US Iceman
21-03-2006, 03:46 AM
I have seen a lot of interesting methods to block safety switches, but yours provides one of the most permanent ways I have ever thought of.

Perhaps this is worthy of a patent or trademark to prevent other unscrupulous people from copying this well thought out design feature. :p

Paulajayne
21-03-2006, 09:32 PM
:eek:
Is it patented?
If I use this idea who do I pay royalties to?

Paula

Tycho
22-03-2006, 02:49 PM
All those boring digital inputs... :D

those can be pretty pesky... all those loose ends is a giveaway when the engineer arives, much better to leave them in, but with a discreet jumper in place :)

Had a nice one when I arrived onboard and went to the compressor room before the chief, found the inc.cap solenoid on a screw compressor connected to an extensioncord.
when the chief entered to see me poking at his arrangement he said and I quote "Damn, I were supposed to fix those before you arrived" :)

His problem... LP :)