PDA

View Full Version : daikin heat recovery vrv with simplified controller.

r.bartlett
18-03-2014, 03:23 PM
is there a way of locking an old k series vrv with 7 ahu onto 'auto' function so the client can only up down so it will auto change over rather than them having to change mode (or set on auto)

No BMS imanager or itouch on this system.

frank
18-03-2014, 07:48 PM
If you add a KRP2A to the F1 F2 comms you can lock out the indoor remotes altogether or you can add a thermostat/switch to the BS box to control mode change leaving the in door remotes in use. You can also make the outdoor unit do the change over on a 2 pipe.

Oops..just realised I've referenced this from the REMQ...P not the K series. Don't have access to the K series info until Thursday when I'm back in the office :p

r.bartlett
18-03-2014, 09:24 PM
If you add a KRP2A to the F1 F2 comms you can lock out the indoor remotes altogether or you can add a thermostat/switch to the BS box to control mode change leaving the in door remotes in use. You can also make the outdoor unit do the change over on a 2 pipe.

Oops..just realised I've referenced this from the REMQ...P not the K series. Don't have access to the K series info until Thursday when I'm back in the office :p

it's a 3 pipe but the owner can't work the controller properly - sets to heat 18c and wonders why the room won't cool etc..

install monkey
18-03-2014, 09:50 PM
stick a new controller on it and lock out dry mode, and put temp limits on it