PDA

View Full Version : Daikin FTKS60FV1B

bigspee
17-03-2014, 06:23 PM
I have been searching high and low for the service manual for a Daikin FTXS60FV1B.
I have a split drip tray but the tray appears to be integral to the whole plastic internal assembly. Im after the blown out drawing of parts and/or the service manual.

install monkey
17-03-2014, 07:05 PM
some wall mounts have screws up the back of the tray up to the back of the casing- i know some of the smaller units have a built in driptray to the casing- you can usually tell if the left hand side is fixed- but is the drip trap definatly split?- can you blob some mastic underneath- usually its the 6mm hole into the drain that blocks up or water carry over from where the evap fins throw water off it when the coil is furred up inside- if it is built in as 1 then good luck in changing it- may be better pumping it down and removing it off the wall so you can kick it properly

bigspee
17-03-2014, 07:45 PM
It's definitely split, I can see it at the end on the left hand side. Oh yeah I'm quoting for a pump down and take it off the wall no other way i can see as there are screws at the back. I just need to try and identify the whole part with a picture and just how to go about changing it. Phoned up Daikin today and they told me the tray is as one with the assembly . I asked them to mail me the manual/ parts drawing but nothing has come through. Looked on daikin extranet but cannot find it :(

frank
17-03-2014, 09:02 PM
If you need a replacement then there are only 2 official places that you can get it from...Daikin UK or Space Airconditioning.

Either one will identify it from the model and serial number.

bigspee
18-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Il be getting the part from Daikin, just after the manual or blown out drawing of parts