PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi electric vrv

Davger
02-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Hi guys
First post but found the site very useful in the past and very great full you guys help out.

My problem is a Mitsubishi electric outdoor model PURY-P250TMF-C it has has 5 indoor units and a BC controller CMB-1010V-F. Refrig-R407c

I have no history of the site but when I arrived I found the system tripped on investigation found a new compressor was required after metering out the inverter with an analog meter the inverter seemed in tact ( how hard is it to buy an analog meter now)

I fitted a new compressor and drier and charged the system. Seemed to be working ok suction pressure was sitting about 60/65 psi but after the accumulator I was getting hardly any cooling at the compressor suction. I left it run over night but when I got back next day found it tripped on 1501 no great surprise.

I know my charge is ok so I tried running it again I did get cooling back but the closer it got to the set point the less cooling I had at the compressor suction pressure stayed the same. The suction pipe did feel very cool but after the accumulator agin not much.
I decided to rob some parts off a unit beside it and changed LEV1 and LEV3 in the BC box it's just made it worse. Any help would be much appreciated I really don't have much experience this system and really struggling.

jonjon
03-03-2014, 09:31 PM
What air off temps were u getting

Davger
03-03-2014, 10:03 PM
I was getting about 14 on cooling. When I changed it to the heating mode there was a bit banging going on so I am thinking reversing valve tho not 100% looks a tricky one to replace.

jonjon
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Sounds like the valve on the Bc box