PDA

View Full Version : daikin error code u2

doormaster2008
24-02-2014, 09:51 AM
I have been asked to look at 2 daikin split vrf systems .they are both controlled by 1 controller which when switched on flashes u2.it is a brd52 controller.the power has been off while the shop was rewired.has anyone any idea how to reset this or what the problem could be. Thanks

FreezerGeezer
24-02-2014, 10:25 AM
From the Daikin App:

This is an issue with the incoming power supply.
It is detected by monitoring the DC voltage on the inverter PCB, and if the voltage on the DC circuit of the inverter is above 700vdc or below 200vdc it will trigger the fault. The over voltage is due to an instability in the incoming voltage, while this issue could also cause the under voltage, this can also be caused by not having all three phases being switched onto the inverter PCB. This can be due to a fault with the inverter contactor or even the noise filter PCB.

install monkey
24-02-2014, 08:51 PM
daikin split vrf!- would that be 2 splits, on 1 controller or 2 vrv's on 1 controller- just clarifying- drop the power, see if the fault will clear- controller will display 88 for a bit then hit the test button ( bottom left) then hold the on/off button for 10 seconds, display will show 00 then restart see if it clears:p

I have been asked to look at 2 daikin split vrf systems .they are both controlled by 1 controller which when switched on flashes u2.it is a brd52 controller.the power has been off while the shop was rewired.has anyone any idea how to reset this or what the problem could be. Thanks

nigne2011
25-02-2014, 09:07 AM
hi, U2: drop voltage or main circuit over voltage.

see more.. (http://www.airconditioningfaultcodes.com/daikin-room-air-conditioner-error-codes.html)

install monkey
25-02-2014, 08:06 PM
the hyperlink doesnt give you anymore info:confused:

hi, U2: drop voltage or main circuit over voltage.

see more.. (http://www.airconditioningfaultcodes.com/daikin-room-air-conditioner-error-codes.html)

frank
25-02-2014, 09:16 PM
All of his posts are the same. I'm wondering if he is connected to the website in some way.

install monkey
25-02-2014, 09:20 PM
at least he's giving answers, although its copied and pasted off that site/blog- maybe he's trying to get his post count up, instead of the blog site now its "see more"-
shows his willingness to promote it

ban hyperlinks- that will f*** him up

nigne2011
26-02-2014, 08:38 AM
hi, how ı can give ''see more information'' ?

FreezerGeezer
26-02-2014, 09:13 AM
at least he's giving answers, although its copied and pasted off that site/blog- maybe he's trying to get his post count up, instead of the blog site now its "see more"-
shows his willingness to promote it

ban hyperlinks- that will f*** him up

Yeah, but there's even less info. than in my post, which is a copy & paste from the Daikin Service app.
I don't work on Daikins often, so I find that app. an absolute Godsend.
Very glad someone who knows what they're talking about came along next with some useful advice! ;)