PDA

View Full Version : TRane CVGF 0800

cbooysj
18-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Good Day,

Please could you assist me with a wiring diagram for the Trane Chiller CVGF0800 . I can not find it any ware.

Many Thanks

FreezerGeezer
19-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Is there anything on the chiller that tells you what the wiring diagram no's are? Much easier to find if so.

Trane don't always stick the drawings on the control panel covers. If that's the case here, have you checked all the panels, everywhere in the plant room, and with your site contact (as ideally they should have copies in their O & M manuals, if they don't actually have the originals to hand).

cbooysj
19-02-2014, 06:28 AM
Good Day, Yes we have looked every ware. I have asked Trane for them but was politely ignored. Were could one find these drawings?

cbooysj
19-02-2014, 06:29 AM
I haven't seen anything... But will Check again.

FreezerGeezer
19-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Good Day, Yes we have looked every ware. I have asked Trane for them but was politely ignored. Were could one find these drawings?

Yes, that tends to be the way with a lot of manufacturers, they're very wary of providing info 'willy-nilly'. It has certainly been the policy of at least one of my employers not to give out any pass codes, for e.g.
Understandable when you have things happen like brand new chillers frozen up by untrained people pressing the anti-freeze reset too often. ;)
If you can find the drawing numbers (iirc I have seen this info on the data plates of some centrif's) & have an Engineer who's willing to ring up Trane's sales bloke (or lady) they can get them off the Litweb in about five minutes.
Sometimes the Commercial Sales dept. can be (is allowed to be, has the Litweb access (something very few of the blokes in my local Trane Agent's office do) etc.) more helpful than the Service dept. ;)

I'll have a look & see if I still have anything on the CVGF's. No promises mind you. :)

cbooysj
20-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Good Morning,

Thats true. Thanks for all your help its much appritiated.:D I

FreezerGeezer
03-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Can you turn on your PM system, or email?

Steve186
16-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Alright fella

if you are still in need of the wiring diagram for the cvgf I have the complete drawings send me your email and I will send them to you

RusBuka
18-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Good afternoon. Somebody uses the Tracer Tu service tool program? For UC controllers.