PDA

View Full Version : noise VRFIII heat recovery system

cpb
15-02-2014, 03:14 PM
We have a VRF heat recovery system with outdoor machine 12HP, 6 distribution boxes and 20 indoor units. The noise of water flow appears when you turn off the machine or when not circulate the air. Any idea for this noise?

Brian_UK
15-02-2014, 09:09 PM
No water in VRF machines that I know of.

Sound of refrigerant flowing perhaps, is normal, read the handbook.

NewmanRef
16-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Water flowing in condensate drains perhaps? Or refrigerant equalising round system when turned off?

install monkey
16-02-2014, 09:09 AM
non return valve on compressor- causing pot to spin backwards till pressures equalise

cpb
16-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Water flowing in condensate drains perhaps? Or refrigerant equalising round system when turned off?

Hi
the system is new, and is the first winter. summer is silent, but now in winter heating hears the noise of refrigerant flowing...is the refrigerant, when turn off the heating automatic or when turn off the machine...

thanks

NewmanRef
16-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Is the noise all round the system or just in a certain area/ group of units? Which manufacturer? Had a similar issue with mitsi electric when on minimal load. Compressor jerking causing noise to travel through the pipe work. There are bit switches you can alter so that the inverter skips certain frequencies and eliminates the noise. First of all I would check your gas charge is correct and if it is only in some areas of the system, look into possible faults with your bs/ bc box. Maybe cooked a valve during installation.

cpb
16-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Is the noise all round the system or just in a certain area/ group of units? Which manufacturer? Had a similar issue with mitsi electric when on minimal load. Compressor jerking causing noise to travel through the pipe work. There are bit switches you can alter so that the inverter skips certain frequencies and eliminates the noise. First of all I would check your gas charge is correct and if it is only in some areas of the system, look into possible faults with your bs/ bc box. Maybe cooked a valve during installation.

noise is similar to that of boiling water and is throughout the system (indoor machines),.
LG outside ARUN 120 LT3 and indoor ARNU09GB1G2.
The amount of gas (R410) was calculated by LG through lengths of tubing.
Not yet analyzed the valves, but work in cold not make noise!!! for this I think the valves are OK... or not?

thanks

northernbeach
18-02-2014, 06:53 AM
I don't have any idea about this, so unable to share with you anything.