PDA

View Full Version : Planning to work in Ireland

guapo
16-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi all,
I'm Planning to work in Ireland, I find a refrigeration company there and they apply already for my working permit.

I want to know the ambient temperature in ireland and what system they have there? (heat pump; a/c;)

How long it takes to get working permit?

al
16-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Gaupo,

what company are is employing you? permits are renewable annually and the company must show that no "suitably qualified" irish resident is available for the position.

The equipment here is all commercial/industrial hvac and refrigeration. heat pumps are big sellers here.

Good luck

alec

Andy
16-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Hi all,
I'm Planning to work in Ireland, I find a refrigeration company there and they apply already for my working permit.

I want to know the ambient temperature in ireland and what system they have there? (heat pump; a/c;)

How long it takes to get working permit?

Work permits I wouldn't know about, the work, much the same as any other country, we have all the suppliers that are available on the world stage, so the equipment is much the same.

Climate, wet, mild, wet 8 to 12 degC today, some rain.
Possibly 17 to 21 deg c in the summer.

Best of good luck:) :)

Kind Regards. Andy.:)

guapo
17-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Thank you guys. This is the first time I will work overseas, I'm here in the Philippines and temp. is 28-30 C.

regards
eric

latent heat
17-03-2006, 03:15 AM
I know this has nothing to do with work in Ireland but Here is a question i have for all of you out there to think about it is regaurds to pressure/Temperature relationship. We all know that when it comes to sensible heat, pressure and temperature are directly perportional (excuse my spelling) and when it comes to latent heat pressure and temperature are indirectly perportional. But my question is how does the specific heat value of a substance (refrigerant) react to pressure does it change at all and if it does explain how or in what way??????

US Iceman
17-03-2006, 04:39 AM
latent heat, perhaps you should have started a new thread??

Josip
17-03-2006, 08:29 AM
Thank you guys. This is the first time I will work overseas, I'm here in the Philippines and temp. is 28-30 C.

regards
eric

Take some good winter coat with you ;)

Good luck, with your new job :)