PDA

View Full Version : Hey Newbie Here

Outside Rep
15-03-2006, 04:52 AM
Hows it all going I am on another board wich I am member in that has to do alot with the hvac trade but ismostly US people is this more european

I get that since you actually know who Diakin is and a few other things that are not in the US

To give you an idea who i am

5 Years Commerical Industrial Install
1 Year service tech
3 Years Service Sales
6 Months now as McQuay Manufactures Rep :D :D

I am here to learn and if you need any info on the other items I rep let me know :D

rbartlett
15-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Hows it all going I am on another board which I am member in that has to do alot with the hvac trade but ismostly US people is this more European

I get that since you actually know who Daikin is and a few other things that are not in the US

5 Years Commercial Industrial Install
1 Year service tech
3 Years Service Sales

I am here to learn and if you need any info on the other items I rep let me know :D

Welcome

I found the conversation about Daikin and Mitsi VRV very interesting. I was impressed about centrifugal techs' install.

I know Daikin are starting to push into the US as they got it well wrong last time. I also know they are looking at the opposition like Trane, rheem etc with the idea of hitting the resi market hard.

still waiting for those pics btw ;-)

Cheers

Richard

Lc_shi
15-03-2006, 06:11 AM
McQuay is a well-known brand in my country.
Trane\Yorker\Carrier seem to have more influence in China. Have you give some presentations for your product's features and advantage:). Not advert,but tech issue:p

thx
regards
LC

fridg
15-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Hows it all going I am on another board wich I am member in that has to do alot with the hvac trade but ismostly US people is this more european

I get that since you actually know who Diakin is and a few other things that are not in the US

5 Years Commerical Industrial Install
1 Year service tech
3 Years Service Sales

Hows it goin O.R ;)

you will fit in well , and what no smileys or pictures :o

Have fun.

Peter_1
15-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Nice and polite intro, can't be said fom everybody

Outside Rep
15-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Hows it goin O.R ;)

you will fit in well , and what no smileys or pictures :o

Have fun.

are you from the other site I guess LOL :p

Outside Rep
15-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Welcome

I found the conversation about Daikin and Mitsi VRV very interesting. I was impressed about centrifugal techs' install.

I know Daikin are starting to push into the US as they got it well wrong last time. I also know they are looking at the opposition like Trane, rheem etc with the idea of hitting the resi market hard.

still waiting for those pics btw ;-)

Cheers

Richard

wich pics bennies van LOL or wich ones

Abby Normal
22-06-2006, 04:42 AM
I doubt you have to worry about negative rep power at this site