PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba VRF H07 Alarm Code

Ikedi
05-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Good morning all, My name is Engr Ikedi, Please am experiencing H07 alarm code on toshiba VRF SMMS model.
I have pump down the unit and top two liters of oil to the unit but still yet the alarm code is still occurring. I have also changed TK1 and TK2 sensor and the alarm is not yet cleared. Please I need somebody who have come across the H07 alarm code and solved the problem to help me out. please I need urgent respond.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

RusBuka
05-02-2014, 11:12 AM
<All outdoor units in
corresponding line to be
checked>
• Check balance pipe
service valve to confirm full
opening.
• Check connection and
installation of TK1, TK2,
TK3, TK4, and TK5
sensors.
• Check resistance
characteristics of TK1,
TK2, TK3, TK4, and TK5
sensors.
• Check for gas or oil leak in
same line.
• Check for refrigerant
entrapment inside
compressor casing.
• Check SV3A, SV3B,
SV3C, SV3D, SV3E, and
SV3F valves for defect.
• Check oil return circuit of
oil separator for clogging.
• Check oil equalizing circuit
for clogging.

Toshiba makes oil return more often then others VRF brands.
Check oil return from oil separator and liquid separator. Check compressor heaters. If there are no leaks in the system, you will need to merge 2 liters of oil))

leegally1983
06-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Good morning all, My name is Engr Ikedi, Please am experiencing H07 alarm code on toshiba VRF SMMS model.
I have pump down the unit and top two liters of oil to the unit but still yet the alarm code is still occurring. I have also changed TK1 and TK2 sensor and the alarm is not yet cleared. Please I need somebody who have come across the H07 alarm code and solved the problem to help me out. please I need urgent respond.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Is the system in module format (numerous condensers linked together) ? if so has the oil balancing line been installed? it can take ages for the fault to show its self if it has not been installed.

Ikedi
10-02-2014, 07:37 PM
The system is module format and the oil balancing line have been installed. The system is over 6 years. please advice me more

nigne2011
13-02-2014, 01:37 PM
protection for oil level drop detection.

you can see more. (http://airconditionererrorcodes.blogspot.com.tr/2013/08/toshiba-air-conditioner-ras-rav-s-mms.html)

leegally1983
13-02-2014, 04:14 PM
The system is module format and the oil balancing line have been installed. The system is over 6 years. please advice me more

Are there any oil traps? are the modular condenser joints installed correctly? is the oil sensor defective? are the module condenser installed at the same level (no more than a 0.5m height difference)? or simply is there a oil/refrigerant leak?

nigne2011
25-02-2014, 09:12 AM
hi, Check item
• Check full opening of service valve of balance pipe.
• Check connection and installation of TK1, TK2, TK3, and TK4
sensors.
• Check characteristics of TK1, TK2, TK3, and TK4 resistance
values.
• Check gas leak and oil leak in the same line.
• Check refrigerant stagnation in compressor.
• Check error of SV3A, SV3B, SV3C, SV3D, and SV3E valves.
• Check clogging of oil separator oil return circuit.
• Check clogging of oil-equation circuit

see more.. (http://www.airconditioningfaultcodes.com/toshiba-faultcodes-ras-rav-s-mms-e.html)