PDA

View Full Version : Carpigiani Super Uno or maybe a VAN1

fly
05-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi

My husband bought an old bedford cf ice cream van with the hope of restoring it and running it as a going concern. It already had a carpigiani soft server but one of the previous owners had cut a huge whole into the face plate and put a very ugly 3 gang switch on it !! We managed to find another machine that looked the same for a very good price with the clock face OK. However the wiring on the two machines are completly different and although the husband is a electrician by trade it is proving rather difficult to work out what does what. I tried emailing Carpigiani and they just forwarded my details to a reseller who suggested that our first machine might actually be older than the van maybe 1950's and then just tried selling me a new machine.

When we first got the van we managed to get the machine working kind of however we soon discovered that the van was rotten and had to move the machine before it fell through the floor !!

Ideally we need a wiring diagram or something to give us a hint at what the previous owners were attemping when they played around with the wiring.

All help would be gratefully appreciated, especially by me !!

Many thanks

Fly

superwhip
28-03-2014, 08:31 AM
You need to contact any mobile van in your area and ask where he gets his van serviced.