PDA

View Full Version : SAMSUNG AQV12FAN codes

lalala
16-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Hi, i have a SAMSUNG AQV12FAN two months ago and i have big problems...i cant pay the engineer all the time just to push the code..PLEASE someone send me the codes or upload them..
thanks

The Viking
16-01-2014, 10:45 PM
OK,
So you want us experienced engineers here on this forum to assist you in not paying your local engineer that installed the kit for you???
Dealing with customers, especially domestic ones, is always a gamble for us engineers... Will we get the cheque at the end of the job or not? Will the cheque be honoured or bounce?

If you give us a bit more information and tell us how this situation arose, what works have been done and why you need to enter any codes (as a new Samsung split unit will operate happily with just a normal commissioning without any need for codes to be entered), then I might review my decision not to post the codes.
(BTW, you do know that the codes themselves are useless without the knowledge of how to enter them?)

Sorry for being negative but at the moment your post just look like if you need our assistance to rip the installation engineer off.

:cool: