PDA

View Full Version : STAL U series compressor repair manual

Josip
15-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Dear all,

kindly ask for help ... need repair manual for Stal U series compressors ... it is very old compressor from "ancient" times when soft copies of manuals didn't exist ....

Best regards, Josip :)

cricri
15-01-2014, 07:34 PM
hi Josip,
check your E mail,
not exactly what you want
if it can help...
regards

Josip
15-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi, crirci :)

good information, but it is not repair manual .... anyhow, thanks a lot

Superfridge
17-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Josip,
Is it the compressor with the crown style suction valves? and the snap action loading pistons with the bows? If so I have a hard copy, if you get stuck I might be able to scan it and send it on but it might take some time.

Josip
17-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi, Superfridge :)

Hi Josip,
Is it the compressor with the crown style suction valves? and the snap action loading pistons with the bows? If so I have a hard copy, if you get stuck I might be able to scan it and send it on but it might take some time.

Yes,

your kind offer highly accepted ;) ... hope you can find needed time soon ....

what to say .... thanks a lot ...

Superfridge
18-01-2014, 08:27 AM
I recently gave a U4 a birthday, 1st time for me and without a manual I would say success would have been hit and miss. I'll do my best to get it to you.

Josip
20-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi, Superfridge :)

I recently gave a U4 a birthday, 1st time for me and without a manual I would say success would have been hit and miss. I'll do my best to get it to you.

Good for you. I'm too old now to work without manual ;), mistakes done can be expensive sometimes ...

Waiting for you, thanks.