PDA

View Full Version : Daikin brc1d52 controller

bigspee
10-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi guys I am wondering if anybody has or can tell me how to get an engineers manual for the Daikin brc1d52 controller, providing a manual exists. I am looking to find out how to read the thermistor temperatures via the controller? And also clear the fault history. If anybody can help? Thanks

Brian_UK
10-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Register with the Daikin website and you will get access to their manuals.

To clear the error code from the display - press test to show the error code, now press and hold the on/off button for about 10 seconds.

To read the sensors - press and hold the test button, display change to 10, press and hold the test button again and the display should change to 40.

40 is the error history, use the timer buttons to the left of the temp buttons to move up and down the list.

Press temp up, display changes to 41, you now have the sensor readings.
0 = Remote controller temperature
1 = Unit air intake
2 = Coil sensor

There could be others depending on the system.

Darrenp
10-01-2014, 10:49 PM
What's number 3 on that , I grg a reading on 3 also

gsracer
11-01-2014, 07:51 PM
3 is also Coil sensor

install monkey
12-01-2014, 10:51 AM
on vrv's
Sensor data
0: Remote controller thermostat
1: Suction
2: Liquid pipe
3: Gas pipe
Address data
4: Indoor unit address
5: Outdoor unit address
6: BS unit address
7: Zone control address
8: Cooling/heating batch address
9: Demand/low noise address

bigspee
12-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Register with the Daikin website and you will get access to their manuals.

To clear the error code from the display - press test to show the error code, now press and hold the on/off button for about 10 seconds.

To read the sensors - press and hold the test button, display change to 10, press and hold the test button again and the display should change to 40.

40 is the error history, use the timer buttons to the left of the temp buttons to move up and down the list.

Press temp up, display changes to 41, you now have the sensor readings.
0 = Remote controller temperature
1 = Unit air intake
2 = Coil sensor

There could be others depending on the system.
Thank you Brian. In respect to clearing the faults, do I hold test button while the controller in on or off or doesn't it matter?

bigspee
12-01-2014, 01:49 PM
And thank you guys :-)

bigspee
12-01-2014, 01:54 PM
And The only manuals I can find are the operation manuals

Brian_UK
12-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you Brian. In respect to clearing the faults, do I hold test button while the controller in on or off or doesn't it matter?No, just display the error code and hold the on/off button.

Brian_UK
12-01-2014, 04:53 PM
And The only manuals I can find are the operation manualsI think, to be honest, that most instructions seem to be in the unit manuals and not the RC booklets.

install monkey
12-01-2014, 05:03 PM
press the test button to show the last fault then hold the on/off button to clear:eek: it
Thank you Brian. In respect to clearing the faults, do I hold test button while the controller in on or off or doesn't it matter?